- SMBs demand cloud services from comms providers 24 April 2014 | 2:23 pm
- America Movil bids to take control of Telekom Austria 24 April 2014 | 1:38 pm
- Ericsson restructures Networks unit for virtualization push 24 April 2014 | 1:27 pm
- CTIA appoints Meredith Baker CEO and President 24 April 2014 | 11:41 am
- Apple impresses with quarterly performance 24 April 2014 | 10:04 am
SEIZING NEW DIGITAL OPPORTUNITIES
Join 500+ Digital Professionals at VAS Africa 2014!
The 4th annual VAS Africa conference brings you an unprecedented line-up of experts delivering their experience of innovation, creativity and success as they embrace the digital age.
Co-located with MVNOs Africa this year, we look forward to an increased audience and
enhanced networking opportunities as the MNO and MVNO community meet to share
and learn at this important industry event.
Crucial to a winning VAS strategy is getting the app, service or content right. What does the African consumer really want or need, how much can they afford and what will they pay for? How are operators working together with international and local content providers to define the ultimate offering for the African market? With a tailored approach to the VAS strategy, operators can deliver personalised targeted services to appeal to their customer base.
The operator-focussed agenda delivers insight into new ways to monetise content and apps; detailed analysis of the latest M-health, M-Education, M-Agriculture projects that have really caught the attention of the African consumer market; innovation with mobile money, mobile marketing and advertising, and crucially, the importance of smartphone advances in driving the consumption of data.
As consumer expectation increases for a sophisticated, ubiquitous content and apps package, operators must seek new ways to meet the demand and delight their customer base.
Digital is taking over fast, and industry players need to reflect this in their business strategies now.
Download the preview agenda here
- NEW: Operator-focussed agenda - 20 African operator innovators on the agenda
- NEW: Co-location with MVNOs Africa
- NEW: Case Studies from Vodacom, MXit, Tigo Tanzania and more
- NEW:Interactive Mobile Marketing Demo
- NEW: Focus on the Ultimate VAS for Africans
- NEW: Focus on Smart Devices - how are innovative devices driving the uptake in content?
- NEW: Extended Focus on Mobile Marketing and Advertising
- NEW: Networking Reception
- NEW: network with delegates from VAS Africa and MVNOs Africa
- NEW: networking discussion tables ...
- Innovation for Revenue Increase
- Leveraging New Technologies to Deliver Advanced, Compelling Services
- Monetising Mobile Content and Apps
- Mobile Marketing and Advertising Campaigns
- Mobile Money
- Digital Music
- Mobile Devices
- Social Networking and Apps for Africans
VAS Africa is all about helping operators identify, evaluate and source the strategies and solutions that will prevent erosion of revenue and indeed enhance your business model. With extensive networking time built into the programme you should leave VAS Africa with a fist-ful of cards and a head full of inspiration ..
Some of the networking features we incorporate into the event are below:
A special area for our C-Level operator attendees to network away from the buzz of the show floor. Plus, an exclusive
room for private scheduled 1:1 meetings organised by the VIP Campaign team according to your priorities.
A guaranteed chance to hear first-hand about he latest solutions and services that can make a difference to your business. A time-efficient solution designed to help you evaluate and stress-test solutions and fast-track the requirement matching stage.
Designed to ease the mutual exchange of ideas in an informal setting our receptions are also a fun and relaxing way to end the day.
This year the VAS Africa delegates will be able to mingle and network with the MVNOs Africa delegates.
...The outstanding organization (Informa) brings you to new overview of the African telecom market and of course, new business opportunities for vendors. If you want to be a player in the market be there next timeJean-Philippe Garcin, Regional Sales Manager, Intersec
...VAS AFRICA is one of the most interesting events from a supplier point of view. The speed networking is a straight forward opportunity to speak with senior TELCO managers. Well doneOmar Fadil, Head of Global Sales, Lumata
...Really loved the speed networking session. Overall it was a fantastic event. The team did a great job with organising the conference. I wish Informa all the success in coming years.Sakib Khan, Head of Sales, SSD-Tech
Speed networking event...has been a remarkable thing for VAS vendors like Spice...looking forward to more smart innovations from your team. Once again wish you all the best and keep up the good work!Sameer Shamsudeen, Assistant Vice President – Products, SPICE VAS Africa Ptc Ltd